2009年8月13日星期四

Resolved Question: I need help on my css.?



Does any one know there css when it comes to making a website?

Please visit my site so i can explain better, just look at the home page the way my layout is set.

http://grotesque-lullaby.com

I am using containers. The blog is nicley at the top but as it goes down the rest is on the left below the side bar. I just want it all to go centerd with the top of the blog.

The rest of my content does this too. its fine untill the bottom were its under the side bar.

This is what my css container code looks like in my style sheet.

What am i doing wrong?

#container {
background-image:url(http://i29.tinypic.com/9zp8i.png);
background-color: #986e6e;
width: 700px;
margin: 0 auto 0;
padding: 0;
}

#header {
width:700px;
height:444px;
margin-bottom:-3px;
padding-bottom:0px;
}

#content {
width: 200px;
padding: 4px;
float: right;3px
}

#sidebar {
width: 160px;
margin-left: 30px;
padding-bottom: 4px;
float: left;1px
}



#footer {
background-color: #986e6e;
background-image: url();
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: bottom center;
color: #B0834A;
clear: both;
text-align: center;
height: 65px;
padding-top: 0px;
}


#footer p, #footerbottom p {
margin: 0;
color: #B0834A;
font-size:8pt;
font-family:arial;
padding-top: 3px;
}

0 评论:

发表评论

Followers

 

Free Wp AutoBlog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com