2009年7月3日星期五

Resolved Question: SEO: I have a WP blog and want to build a lot of content using an e-bay/amazon autoposter. Good or Bad?



1. I read that building a lot of content is important to having a high page ranking etc. and affiliating myself with keyword themes. So I used this plugin to gather many books/book descriptions from amazon and e-bay items related to (travel, anthropology, china). I don't have these post to the main page but in categories. Most of my outbound links are to e-bay or amazon.

2. I do heavy linking and interlinking with in the articles also (good or bad?).

3. I use a plugin that auto post's my article titles as the link and it tends to be quite long some times but hits a lot of keywords, good or bad? Ex. www. blah. blah/ seo-works-or-not-for-my-stupid-wordpress-blog-please-read-now-do-it-nice-shoes

0 评论:

发表评论

Followers

 

Free Wp AutoBlog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com