2009年7月11日星期六

Resolved Question: I have a problem with my wordpress? plz plz help me?



ok every one know about the 2.8 update on wordpress right
but i cant update to it i dont even know what version i have i know you can check the version from the dashboard but every time i look in the dashboard it dosnt tell me also the only way i can upgrade is auto upgrade and i cant because on my dashboard it doesnt say upgrade to 2.8 and i cant upgrade the other way cuse i dont have the money nor time to and yes i know i have a version less then 2.8 because i do not have the plugins tab on my dashboard please someone help me


my blog is
trickshack.wordpress.com

please help find a way to update

0 评论:

发表评论

Followers

 

Free Wp AutoBlog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com