2007年5月28日星期一

AdSenseigg.com - A New Social Bookmarking Website Sharing AdSense Revenue



I received emails from the owner of Senserely.com last week informing me that he has started a DIGG-like website called AdSenseigg. I then visited AdSenseigg, it just like Digg.com, anyone can sign up as a user to post their favorite news stories in a vast array of topics. And the site allows users to display their AdSense on all their news pages to make money with AdSense.

I have seen a number of Digg-like websites closed down because of lacking of traffic. I think this one will not end up the same way as the site offers a 50/50 AdSense sharing programs.

AdSense sharing seems to be working in large traffic site or blog. I previously have signed up an AdSense sharing program in Worldvillage Blog. The blog gets 3k visitors every day. I contributed about 15 articles to the blog about 7 months ago and the articles earn me nearly $30 AdSense every month. If AdSenseigg can become another popular social bookmarking website, the users who share AdSense may be able to rely on AdSenseigg for additional source of online income.

0 评论:

发表评论

Followers

Archive

 

Free Wp AutoBlog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com