2007年5月5日星期六

AdSense Account Protection Tips from Google's AdSense Blog


Google posted more tips on http://adsense.blogspot.com to help AdSense publishers avoid their AdSense accounts getting banned. Google advices publishers not to optimize their AdSense ads that can lead to accidental clicks by visitors like placing AdSense ads:
  • In close proximity to Macromedia Flash games
  • Under pop-ups or download prompts
  • Near site navigation controls on your pages, such as drop-downs or menu links
If Google detected too many accidental ads clicks that didn't increase the business result of advertisers in an account, then they will disable that account.

I'm a little worry when I first read this post from AdSense blog as I have AdSense ads link near my menu links at the left sidebar. But when I think again and ask myself, will my Ad links placement lead to accidental click? I took a closer look on my blog and website, my ad links look simple and clear. Visitors who click my ad links know who they are clicking. So I think I'm safe.

0 评论:

发表评论

Followers

Archive

 

Free Wp AutoBlog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com