2010年1月17日星期日

Resolved Question: Can people auto blog using questions and answers here? Legal?



I've stumbled upon several 'affiliate' and 'commercial' sites which publish questions and answers from Yahoo! Answers even without change any text, content, links, nicknames. They are doing this automatically. It's like making a blog and publishing RSS feeds of another person's blog. This way they don't have to create their content. They are using our questions and answers. I'm trying to contribute my best here and I kinda dislike when I find my content (my questions and answers) and links on another site. Well, it's actually not about my content but about the content of some contributors here, that I really appreciate the value they add in here.

My question is, is this legal? Should I contact the site owner or is it Yahoo's business?

Auto blogging is very popular but come on. Isn't it unfair to people who ask and answer within this community?

0 评论:

发表评论

Followers

Archive

 

Free Wp AutoBlog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com