2009年12月17日星期四

Resolved Question: Have you ever complained about the quality of a product to a company and will the company attempt to rectify?



I did one of those auto-enrolls for my Baby Shower Registry at Target and it filled my list with items from the brand Safety1st. My son is now 10 months old so I have been using a highchair, stroller, and carseat for nearly a year and am terribly disappointed. The highchair buckles pinch mine and my son's skin. The stroller broke after less than a dozen uses. The carseat is SO miserable to use I absolute hate the design.

If I submitted a complaint with the company's product would they even do anything to make me feel better? It's either that or I blog everywhere about how poorly made their product is. Thoughts?

0 评论:

发表评论

Followers

 

Free Wp AutoBlog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com