2009年10月28日星期三

Voting Question: How do I recover my blog?



I created an account with Blogger and wrote my first blog. It took me ages. I was changing the font when it suddenly disappears. I try Ctrl Z to undo whatever action was made, nothing. I am very annoyed and want to recover my blog as I was very please with it and, like I said, it too me a long time to write it. When you write a blog, it does the auto save thing at the bottom while you are writing it, is there any way to access the drafts that are saved every few minutes? If not, HOW DO I RECOVER MY BLOG?
Please help.
A Very Upset First Time Blogger.
:'(
P.S. What happened was my text disappeared, I really don't know why. I then think it auto saved it. Can you only recover the last draft saved?: (
When the text disappeared, I think it auto saved that. Therefore, it saved a blank post. Can you only recover the last saved draft?

0 评论:

发表评论

Followers

 

Free Wp AutoBlog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com